Founded in 1947
Servitech emerged from the need to provide La Curacao’s customers with technical assistance. In the year 2000, after the acquisition of CETECO Group, services were expanded to attend Almacenes Tropigas, Radio Shack, and individual customers.
Currently, Servitech has service centers in the countries where Unicomer Group operates, covering the whole region, and provides maintenance and repair support to all the products commercialized by the group. Among additional services rendered we can name: personalized care through a call center and home visits.
Servitech is the service center authorized for brands like Toshiba, Samsung, Whirlpool, Philips, Frigidaire, LG, Black & Decker, Tappan, Sony, and Apple, among others, becoming the largest and most specialized Service Center within the Central American region and the Dominican Republic.
Servitech has a highly qualified staff as a result of the training projects carried out by the company, among which we can mention:
- The Apple Technician Certificate Program, entitles Servitech to state that the Service Center has been authorized by the renowned APPLE Company. Servitech was awarded the title once again when one of its technicians renewed the Certification as an APPLE technician on 2008 with a passing grade of 100%. Maintaining the brand’s recognition until this date.
- Another Project is the SONY Technician Certificate Program, which the company was awarded for the first time in 2006, then in 2007 and once again in 2008. The sole purpose of this Project is to insure that the company continues improving its repair diagnostics, shorten response times and ultimately achieve greater customer satisfaction. At the onset of the program in 2006, the first course was the pre-basic level taken by a group of 42 technicians enrolled by Servitech, who without exception passed the course, and six of them were on the list of the top ten with the highest grades. Servitech is certified CSA Gold in 2015 due to its high repair standards and response time. This is thanks to the continuous training received by technicians by SONY certification programs 9 years in the making.
- The third project of the SONY Technician Certificate Program seeks to have 20 certified SONY technicians, additionally specializing 12 in audio, 9 in TV, and 2 in VAIO.
- Servitech is also has a level 5 service center certification issued by Panasonic in El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua which represents a considerable competitive advantage since its has the ability to repair products in audio levels.
- Since 2012, Servitech has been recognized by Samsung for outstanding performance in time and repair quality.